Hey my beautiful foodies!
I’m very happy to share that I’ve been nominated by Sílvia from The happiest pixel for a Blogger Recognition award. Thank you Sílvia once again for this lovely award!!! I’m very honored and really appreciate it. It’s amazing to see that there are people who are interested in and like what I love doing! And thank you all for visiting, liking and commenting on my blog!
It’s also amazing to see that fellow-bloggers show appreciation for each other. It’s great to be a part of this and share information, knowledge and passion with others.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
The first three points are already accomplished, so let’s continue with the rest.
The story of my blog: A couple of months ago a friend of mine asked me what I would like to do in my life if I could choose anything. What would make me happy. My answer was very fast and straight from the heart – I would have a cooking blog. A month later I published my first post and I’m very happy I did. Indeed, it’s a hard job to do, but it so worth it.
Ever since I can remember I wanted to help in the kitchen and cook for others. Learning the basics from my grandmother, was great and I will never forget that. I really think that when you cook for others, you show them how much you love and care for them. This is where my motto comes from. So starting this blog was just natural. I wanted to do more than just cook for family and friends.
My advice: I’m a new blogger myself, so I’m not really an expert in blogging. But I do have to pieces of advice for everyone who wants to create his/her own content:
- Just do it! I know it’s intimidating to press the “Publish” button, but it’s worth it. I still remember the feeling when I published my first post not that long ago. I was so excited, a little scared, proud, but also insecure. Remember that every journey begins with one little step, so be brave enough to make it. Be brave enough to admit that you can learn more and just do it!
- Don’t compare yourself to others! Use other bloggers as an inspiration, don’t compare yourself to them. You are not better or worse than them, you’re just different. The only person you should compare yourself to, is the person you were yesterday. If you are better today or you learned more, you are already a winner.
The bloggers who inspired me and I would like to nominate are:
- The travelling diary of the Dippy-Dotty girl
- Wish to dish
- Kitchen habits
- My gf home bakery
- Mrs. Twinkle
- La Cuisine d’Eli
- Tasty eats
- Cooking without limits
- Cooking with a Wallflower
- Seasons and suppers
- Conifères d& feuillus
- The misfit baker
- Emerging adult eats
Have a fabulous day!